Get Started for a Free Consultation!

Debt Destroy

Is Take Charge America A Scam?

i.gotta.feeling Rep Points:
Posted on October 25, 2009 at 8:49 pm
I am interested to work with this company if they can be able to wipe out my debt... Has anyone made business with these guys?

LallyPop Rep Points:
Posted on October 25, 2009 at 9:27 pm
Is Take Charge America a scam?No, they are not a scam--there are various good feedback from this company on the web, and they have also received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.

Lurker Rep Points:
Posted on October 26, 2009 at 1:16 am
Is Take Charge America a scam? I do not think so, BBB has a very informative page on the company. They've managed to get 9 complaints in the past three years and all have been resolved.

Karess Rep Points:
Posted on October 26, 2009 at 2:30 am
Is Take Charge America A Scam? They've been around for a while. 22 years in the industry. I'm sure they have made a mark in the lives of consumers with their staying power.

DKY (Guest) Rep Points:
Posted on October 26, 2009 at 2:46 am
aside from finding out if they are a scam company, how much do they charge for teir services in a month? and how can they help me get out of debt
Posted on October 26, 2009 at 2:59 am
and who else is TAKE CHARGE AMERICA affiliated with aside from the BBB?

Purple Cow Rep Points:
Posted on October 26, 2009 at 10:18 pm
Take Charge America is also a member of the Association of Independent Consumer Credit Counseling Agencies. Aside from that the company was the recipient of the BBB's Business Ethics Award.So, if you're asking "is Take Charge America a scam?" I guess given their track record with regulatory agencies and with consumers as well, I'd have to say no.

Karess Rep Points:
Posted on October 27, 2009 at 3:45 am
Would anyone like to share their experiences with Take Charge America?

Beth (Guest) Rep Points:
Posted on November 11, 2009 at 8:05 pm
I've been a client of TCA for a few years now and am close to clearing my credit card debt. I am not charged for their services and found them to be a godsend as I was seriously in financial hell a few years back. It was due to bad finance planning and a sudden, serious medical problem. I would recommend them to everyone and anyone. 

TCA User (Guest) Rep Points:
Posted on November 19, 2009 at 7:09 am
TCA does, in fact, have a monthly fee for their services. There's a $75 first-time fee, followed by a monthly fee (mine is $45/mo.).
Page: 1 2 3