Get Started for a Free Consultation!

Debt Destroy

Is Take Charge America A Scam?

andyka Rep Points:
Posted on November 17, 2010 at 5:59 pm
've been a client of TCA for a few years now and am close to clearing my credit card debt. I am not charged for their services and found them to be a godsend as I was seriously in financial hell a few years back. It was due to bad finance planning and a sudden, serious medical problem. I would recommend them to everyone and anyone. 

Brain (Guest) Rep Points:
Posted on March 25, 2011 at 5:05 pm
Bank of America referred me to them. It is a scam. I had talked to them twice, hadn't I gone to this websit, I would still think their service is free. - They never mentioned any fees. No being upfront is a scam. Working for credi card companies is a sign of a scam. If hey reduce your interest, it means you will be paying even more then before, however, it will take you lee time to pay off your balance. If you need payment reduction, you are on your own brother.

bankrupcyus Rep Points:
Posted on April 13, 2011 at 12:20 am
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} I think they are not a scam. Because there are some positive response from this company on the web and them also getting the No. 1 ranks from the Better Business Bureau.
Page: 1 2 3