Get Started for a Free Consultation!

Debt Destroy


Member since: 9/24/2009
Last visisted: 11/16/2009
Rep Points: 0
Forum posts: 2
Blog posts: 0
Comments: 0


Recent Forum Posts

Also, more on debt settlement and 1099. If you're received that piece of paper, you need to fill everything out completely, reporting the forgiven portion as income on your tax return. Box 2 of the 1099 will reflect how much you'll be expected to report to them. If you're also insolvent, you need ...
What if I get a loan in consolidating collection accounts? Will that help me?
View all 2 threads.