Get Started for a Free Consultation!

Debt Destroy


Member since: 8/27/2009
Last visisted: 4/15/2010
Rep Points: 0
Forum posts: 23
Blog posts: 0
Comments: 0

Another refugee, outsider refugee

Recent Forum Posts

Consult with a bankruptcy lawyer and ask for what they call a bundled service, if you can't afford the full services of a bankruptcy attorney.
Can I file bankruptcy myself? -- of course, just be diligent and thorough with filing out forms, filing on time, attending meetings, and such.
View all 23 threads.