Get Started for a Free Consultation!

Debt Destroy

Legal Helpers Debt Resolution

yfroggg Rep Points:
Posted on May 17, 2010 at 11:36 pm
Hello, can you please review legal helpers debt resolution? Thank you!

Revived Paths Rep Points:
Posted on May 18, 2010 at 4:27 am
review legal helpers debt resolution - from the BBB - Name: Legal Helpers Debt Resolution, LLC.-Website: www.legalhelpersdr.com-Original Business Start Date: May 2009-Type of Business: Attorneys-BBB Accreditation: Legal Helpers Debt Resolution, LLC. is not a BBB Accredited business.-BBB rating: B+
Posted on May 18, 2010 at 5:22 am
Hello, I wonder why you're asking for a review of legal helpers debt resolution-are you looking to settle a debt but you're in a state that prohibits professional debtsettlement?

yfroggg Rep Points:
Posted on May 18, 2010 at 7:30 am
Yes actually! I can only do debt settlement via attorneys that practice debt settlement as well... which makes me wonder, if they charge the same as the regular settlement companies.. and if not, what are my options?

2 and a half Rep Points:
Posted on May 18, 2010 at 7:47 am
Hi there, another option for you which maybe much economical is debt settlement diy ... but that would depend on a couple of factors. Your total balance and your account status, but if you want to know more about it, you can read up here http://www.settleonyourown.com/index.html
Posted on May 18, 2010 at 7:57 am
Regarding the price, or fees, the industry standard is 15% of the total debt amount or 20-25% of the settlement amount. There may be other fee structure, but you'd have to ask the company that. As for the attorney/debt settlement company, I'm not sure, but I guess it's pretty much the same, you may call them to make sure.
Posted on May 18, 2010 at 8:03 am
review legal helpers debt resolution -this might interest you - http://www.ripoffreport.com/Lawyers/Legal-Helpers/legal-helpers-of-kansas-city-643ya.htm

debtreliefnw Rep Points:
Posted on May 28, 2010 at 4:33 am
Why don't you just google that yourself.

Dave (Guest) Rep Points:
Posted on June 9, 2010 at 3:16 pm
I work for a company that handles enrollment for them and have enrolled family members and friends. They have . You are correct the indusrty standard is 15%. The difference is that you get so much more by having a national law firm on your side and yes the cost of the program is still 15% of your total debt. What state are you in?

DD101 Rep Points:
Posted on June 17, 2010 at 9:02 am
Hello, can you please review legal helpers debt resolution? Thank you!- Since they have already addressed your question, and if you have anymore questions regarding debt relief, feel free to fill out  a form here at destroydebt.com and avail of the free consultation.
Page: 1 2