Get Started for a Free Consultation!

Debt Destroy

Community Debt Resolution Notice

Kirk C. Rep Points:
Posted on May 11, 2010 at 1:51 am
Hi have you heard or received anything from a groupcalled Community Debt Resolution  or a noticesaying you're qualified for a debt relief?

justincase Rep Points:
Posted on May 11, 2010 at 2:29 am
 Hello there, I haven't received a notice  from thatCommunity Debt Resolution group but I saw a thread that talks about it, and they're basically saying that it's a scam.Stay away from them.
Posted on May 11, 2010 at 2:32 am
I agree, here is the link, they have provided different phone numbers there, so if you recognize one ... don't give it anymore attention. I guess it's a good time to learn how to identify a scam or a fraud: http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/identify.php

Pop-up Blocker Rep Points:
Posted on May 11, 2010 at 6:33 am
If you need debt relief (for unsecured debt), forget about that community debt resolution notice scam, and find the right program for you and a  legitimate company/agency. What are the programs available for your unsecured debt? Debt settlement or credit counseling. How would you know which fits your needs? Via your debt amount and account status.

Good To Me Rep Points:
Posted on May 11, 2010 at 7:25 am
If you owe $10k and you are past due, try debt settlement. Debt settlement can get you out of debt in three years or less, by negotiating your balance, to more or less half, to make it more affordable to you. When you speak to the debt settlement company, don't forget to ask about their fee structure. Or how they collect their fees from your payments, so you won't fee as if you're being had. Also, take note that, the industry standard fee is 15% of your total debt amount, or 20-25% of the settlement amount. If you're interested to know more about debt settlement, please feel free to fill out a form here at destroydebt.com and avail of the free assessment, and should you decide that debt settlement is the program for you, get matched up to a legitimate settlement company as well.

David (Guest) Rep Points:
Posted on July 8, 2010 at 6:04 pm
How do you guys know Community Debt Resolution is a scam?  I called them and they offer Debt Settlement just like the program you described below.  How is that a scam? 

debtreliefnw Rep Points:
Posted on July 29, 2010 at 5:42 am
Nothing yet but some of my friend are getting so.
Posted on September 14, 2010 at 2:00 pm
I just completed a program with Community Debt Resolution & they saved me over $70,000 off of my credit card debt & had me debt free in only 3 years! Awesome company with great customer service! I reccomend them to all of my friends & family!

peterpaul008 Rep Points:
Posted on June 23, 2012 at 12:06 am
Debt problem is really a big problem for any human.  People should understand their repay capacity then they should use credit cards. Debt problem is really a big problem for any human.  People should understand their repay capacity then they should use credit cards.quick cash