Get Started for a Free Consultation!

Debt Destroy

Who Knows About Franklin Debt Relief????

jmoney1233 Rep Points:
Posted on April 19, 2010 at 8:14 am
I'm looking for a reputable company and everyone seems to recommend Franklin Debt Relief.  Has anyone here used them before?
Posted on April 20, 2010 at 3:23 am
Franklin Debt Relief? It's a debt settlement company based in Chicago, I think. From what I've heard, it's a good company with a nice customer service team. And you know , any company that invests in customer relations, has nothing to hide. It means that they welcome questions from consumers.

heartbreak hotel Rep Points:
Posted on April 20, 2010 at 5:25 am
About Franklin Debt Relief and --- On February 26, 2010 this company's accreditation in BBB was revoked by BBB's Board of Directors due to failure to fulfill and/or abide by BBB Membership Standards. -- can somebody explain what this could imply?
Posted on April 20, 2010 at 5:42 am
Well.. for those who're looking for a debt settlement company, one of theguidelines is -- - you cannot be a debt settlement company and accredited by the BBB.--- Franklin Debt Relief has only been in operation for 4 years, has only had 1 BBB complaint ever, and has not had one in over a year.  Yet, their accreditation was revoked in February.  How could this be?  Well it's simple:  the fact they were revoked had nothing to do with the actions of the company, and everything to do with the BBB's recent stance on debt settlement, which they are opposed to since it advocates not paying your debts.

kimmylew Rep Points:
Posted on April 21, 2010 at 8:29 am
I am currently using their service and am pretty happy with them.  I'm actually just checking them out now because one of my accounts just went to an attorney and this is the first time it's happened, so needless to say I'm nervous.  So far they've settled four of my six accounts for what they said they would and my biggest one for a lot less than their estimate.  That said, I'm a little concerned about this one that went to an attorney.  Everything I've experienced makes me think they're very knowledgable and care about their clients, but I'm worried that they won't be able to stop the creditor if they really want to go after me. Has anyone here experienced an account go to an attorney in their debt settlement program?  Franklin told me they would negotiate a payment plan or that it will be settled but for a higher percentage than what they quoted originally.  Is this what happened to you?  I just don't want to get my wages garnished!

BPoc04 (Guest) Rep Points:
Posted on April 21, 2010 at 1:44 pm
Hi there, here are some links to check out:Testimonials from Clients:   (the recordings were pretty useful), Review of Franklin Debt Relief, Response to FDR Customer on GetOutofDebt.org Hope this helps.

mel1967 (Guest) Rep Points:
Posted on April 25, 2010 at 11:18 am
I'm using this company and so far so good for me.  They've settled the majority of my accounts and have been extremely responsive to my emails...I usually get a response within a fifteen minutes if it's when I'm at work.  The main reason why I trust them though is because they stopped my fees at one point so I could afford a settlement on an account that offered a steep discount but was only available for a limited time.  It showed me they weren't just in it for their fees, which is what I heard was the deal with debt settlement companies and why I shouldn't use one. 

NCOCollector Rep Points:
Posted on May 7, 2010 at 7:22 am
I work at a major collection agency and can attest that Franklin Debt Relief is one of the best debt settlement companies.  They are extremely prompt in responding and begin submitting offers almost immediately when an account goes to our office.  Keeping that line of communication open with the creditors and collectors is essential to resolving the debts, and unfortunately not enough companies do it.  If I personally were to fall into debt, I'd probably negotiate my own settlements, but if I was going to use a company, I'd choose Franklin.
Posted on May 24, 2012 at 4:16 am
Any others ? I smell shills.