Get Started for a Free Consultation!

Debt Destroy

Debt Settlement Attorney Model

Only Grace Rep Points:
Posted on December 10, 2009 at 12:43 am
Hi, can you explain what a debt settlement attorney based model is? What other debt settlement models are there?
Posted on December 10, 2009 at 12:47 am
Debt settlement attorney based modelHi there, it depends on the state that you are in (some only allow the attorney based model/law firm), there are maybe 2 types of debt settlement company available out there - the other one is a straight up debt settlement company (meaning it is not a law firm).

Isabel Rep Points:
Posted on December 10, 2009 at 12:48 am
I agree with Desmond -There are states that prohibit or restrict (debt settlement attorney based model would work there) professional debt settlement services. That means that even if the consumer qualifies in the debt settlement program, it would not be possible to enrolled in it, because of the state law. The consumer would have to resort into the Do-It-Yourself debt settlement option if he/she lives in these states:GiorgiaIdahoKansasMaineMississippiMinnesotaNorth and South CarolinaUtahWisconsin

Only Grace Rep Points:
Posted on December 10, 2009 at 1:31 am
Oh I see, thanks, but in terms of program and effectiveness - which is the better choice?
Posted on December 10, 2009 at 2:06 am
It depends on the complexities of your case - like if it has gone legal, and the straight up debt settlement company can't negotiate with the collection agency/law firm anymore (that's threatened legal action against the consumer) - the debt settlement attorney based model might be able to resolve the case faster. Although, a regular debt settlement company have lawyers (as consultants) as well. So all in all - I think both are okay - I'm just not too sure about their fees. If one is more expensive than the other.
Posted on December 10, 2009 at 2:21 am
Hi, if you are looking to settle your debt, your accounts must be past due,and your balance must be $10,000 and above.Debt settlement aims to reduce your balance to more or less half in 12-36 months.As for the fees, debt settlement companies will  charge15% of the total debt amount  spread over 18 months or take a percentage of the settlement amount (20-25%)

Only Grace Rep Points:
Posted on December 10, 2009 at 2:22 am
I see. Thanks! Can you recommend a legitimate settlement company? Or where can I find a good one?

stewart's coat Rep Points:
Posted on December 10, 2009 at 2:43 am
How about I give you guidelines instead? What to look for in a debt settlement company:-The settlement company's program must have a fast completion time. 12-36 months.-The program must be able to protect and improve the consumer's credit standing.-Must be a member of the Better Business Bureau, BBB, for at least 5 years.-Must also have a good standing with the Chamber of Commerce-A Member of TASC - The Association Of Settlement Companies and the IAPDA or theInternational Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators - - where to find their membership online:Better Business Bureau BBB www.bbb.orgThe Association Of Settlement Companies TASC www.tascsite.orgUSOBA www.usoba.orgInternational Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators IAPDA www.iapda.org

jimmy (Guest) Rep Points:
Posted on September 22, 2010 at 1:33 pm
this is a fake bullshit blog.
Posted on March 24, 2011 at 12:26 pm
Due to High Unemployment and millions of Americans not able to pay existing debts, there has never been a better time in HISTORY to be involved in our debt relief program! We are helping consumers resolve their credit card debts for pennies on the dollar!  We offer a superb back office support system for our affiliates and your clients!  You simply refer clients into our system and we handle the rest! You can Be Part of History and help Americans Get out of Debt FASTER and make a fantastic residual income, and potentially earn well over a Million dollars in the next 15 months!  What We offer the Affiliate:  • 43 State Attorney Model!• Highest Commission in The Industry, up to 80%! • Over 90% Client Retention Rate!• Highest Revenue Flow Offered To Affiliates! • Commissions Wired Weekly! • No License Required! • Full Training!• EZ To use Robust CRM and Tracking System! • Most Unsecured Debt Accepted! Why Clients Choose Us: • We can help clients climb out of debt by settling them for about half of what they owe! • Optional Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Conversion Plan Included in Every Payment! • We Help Protect Our Clients From Illegal Collection Tactics! • Established Company in An Industry Of Newcomers! • We Receive Our Fees In A Responsible And Helpful Structure. This Increases The Success Of The Program And Debts Are Settled More Quickly!• DAAN Module Provided To Every Client To Help Lower Annoying Collection Calls! If you have an existing Debt Settlement Branch and are unhappy with your current pay-out or back office support, WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU! Sales Teams, Telemarketing Call Centers, Debt Settlement Branches, Real Estate Offices, Mortgage Branch Offices/Mortgage Brokers, Loan Modification Offices, Collection Agencies, Call Centers, Bankruptcy Attorneys, Add This Much Needed Service To Your Existing Portfolio and Build Amazing Residual Income! Only serious PLAYERS will be considered!  Please watch our 10 minute video presentation before you call us.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y_rK1StKrIAfterwards, you may call Robert to schedule a confidential telephone interview (856)-208-9137  
Page: 1 2