Get Started for a Free Consultation!

Debt Destroy

Eagle One Debt Solutions Reviews

Drunken Master Rep Points:
Posted on November 24, 2009 at 3:52 am
Hi what can you say about the eagle one debt solutions reviews? Has anybody here worked with them yet?

Light and Shade Rep Points:
Posted on November 24, 2009 at 3:55 am
Hi what can you say about the eagle one debt solutions reviews? Has anybody here worked with them yet?I haven't worked with them yet nor seen reviews but I looked them up at the bbb website for you:-This business has not been accredited by BBB.-this business has a BBB Rating of B+-Business started: June 2006
Posted on November 24, 2009 at 3:57 am
Hi what can you say about the eagle one debt solutions reviews? Has anybody here worked with them yet?I haven't heard of them but if you're looking for a debt settlement company, here are some guidelines:-The settlement company's program must have a fast completion time. 12-36 months.-The program must be able to protect and improve the consumer's credit standing.-Must be a member of the Better Business Bureau, BBB, for at least 5 years.-Must also have a good standing with the Chamber of Commerce-A Member of TASC - The Association Of Settlement Companies and the IAPDA or theInternational Association of Professional Debt Arbitratorswhere to find their membership online:Better Business Bureau BBB www.bbb.orgTASC www.tascsite.orgUSOBA www.usoba.orgIAPDA www.iapda.org

Drunken Master Rep Points:
Posted on November 24, 2009 at 3:58 am
Thanks! Where does the bbb base their ratings and what does a B+ mean?
Posted on November 24, 2009 at 4:01 am
BBB ratings on a debt settlement company are based on the following:-accreditation with the BBB-how long the industry has been in operation-how long the debt settlement company's been in operation-if the government has taken an action against the company-number of complaints filed against the company, and whether it was resolved or not-if there's any advertising issues against the company-if  the company has supplied the BBB with a clear and sufficient profile of their operation
Posted on November 24, 2009 at 4:07 am
eagle one debt solutions reviewsHi here are additional reviews from sources online:Setup Fee: 10-15% (I was quoted 12%) Monthly Fee: None Settlement Fee: None TASC Members: Yes
Posted on November 24, 2009 at 4:08 am
Hey drunken master, if you are looking for a settlement company, destroydebt.com can match you up to it, just fill out a form - it is free of charge!
Posted on December 17, 2009 at 2:58 pm
Run, do NOT use Eagle One Debt Solutions aka Eagle One 2.  I used them and they did very little and took their monthly fees each month to do nothing many, many, many months in a row.  They don't return e-mails.  They don't return phone calls.  They have a terrible staff turnover and I had a different representative on my account every month.  They never gave me updates in a timely fashion and every new representative was clueless as to what was going on with my account.  The whole experience was hell.

singer4life Rep Points:
Posted on December 18, 2009 at 2:46 pm
Mitchelldog:I have been a client with Eagle One Solutions for over a year now and I have to disagree with your review. They have taken care of me and my debt, the debt load will soon be finished and I will be debt free. Anytime I have had a question, an issue or tried to contact Eagle One the response was prompt and the issue was resolved. I am happy to say that I will soon be debt free =)
Posted on February 10, 2010 at 8:56 am
I signed up with Eagle One Debt Solutions in October of 2009....and I can't see where they have done anything to date.  They do not return phone calls, their follow up is absolutely nil.  I also get someone different everytime I call.  I started faxing down my statements and creditor correspondence right after I signed up but in one of my recent phone calls, ( within last couple weeks) it was obvious they had never looked at anything I had faxed down.  I received an attorney letter and was transferred to one of the two debt negotiators.  He looked up the fax , said he would fax the power of attorney over and start negotiations- that I would hear back from him with 3 business days-that was 2 weeks ago and as usual I have heard nothing.  I did some research on these people before I signed up and didn't find anything bad but now I question even though they have been in business for at least 3 years when did they actually start conducting business??  From what I see it is only a matter of time before the complaints start rolling into the BBB, including mine.
Page: 1 2