Get Started for a Free Consultation!

Debt Destroy

Heritage Debt Relief Scam

Posted on September 6, 2010 at 7:19 am
Unhappy Former HDR Client, I am in the EXACT same situation as you, and of course, my "case worker" will not answer my emails or my phone calls about my summons for court.  I am livid and will find a way to make sure they are called out for their nasty business practices.  I thought they would help me after my daughters birth and lengthy illness and mulitple procedures and surgeries that we were uninsured through and all they did was take more moeny from us and dig a deeper hole for us to get out of.  We were making our payments, barely, but we were, and now I have to go and clean all of this up thanks to these awful people who claimed to be willing to help fix all of this in addition to finishing up paying all of my daughter's medical bills. Who would have thought Satan wore a suit!

shark (Guest) Rep Points:
Posted on September 10, 2010 at 10:41 pm
Heritage is not a scam. Its hardly even a company anymore. I was in enrollment and they let us all go. Which means they are not taking on new clients. I suggest to anyone enrolled to canecl as soon as they can. Im sure at this point that the staff may be as little as 5 or s6 people. How are 5 or 6 people suposed to settle thousands of existing accounts in default. There alot of peoples accounts that end up in summons which catches the clients off guard. this is after you havr already paid them to work on the account. I feel bad for the people I signed up. I just figred the company new what they were doin. The company counts on you never making it to the end.  This is a warning to all cancel your service this is not a joke or badmouth . save yourself the trouble   I guarantee you will remember this post.   They will try to tell you otherwise if you call.       please listen   Your brotha Brotha AL                                                                                                                                                            
Posted on September 20, 2010 at 7:35 pm
THIS COMPANY FILED NOT TO BE AFFILATED WITH THE BBB BECAUSE THEY ONLY HAVE A HANDFUL OFF LIARS/EMPLOYEES. AFTER TALKING TO THE BBB, THEY ADVISED ME TO CONTACT TEXAS ATTONORY GENERAL WITH MY COMPLAINT, WHICH I DID. :)  I READ THE COMPLAINTS ON THIS PAGE AND SEE THAT I WENT THROUGH THE SAME ISSUES. THIS IS AN ON GOING PROBLEM THAT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED. TIMES ARE HARD ENOUGH WITHOUT HAVING PEOPLE LIKE MICHAEL MENDEZ AND THE ASS....... OF HERITAGE TAKING OR HARD EARNED MONEY. THEY NEVER CONTACTED ANY OF MY CREDITORS LIKE THEY SAID AND NEVER REPLIED TO ANY OF MY CALLS OR E-MAILS. AFTER I TOLD MR. MENDEZ THAT I WAS ONTO THEIR BULLS**T, AND I WAS NOT FILING A COMPLAINT WITH BBB INSTEAD, I WAS GOING TO TEXAS WHERE THAY ARE LOCATED. MR. MENDEZ CALLED ME 4 TIMES THAT DAY AND OFFERED ME A REFUND.  GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!!!! MY ADVISE, GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN OR EVEN BETTER GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

esterlydsl Rep Points:
Posted on November 17, 2010 at 9:07 pm
The answer to your question is hidden in the question itself.Heritage Debt RElief does not match the standards of a good settlement company.
Page: 1 2