Get Started for a Free Consultation!

Debt Destroy

Clear One Advantage

spiderwebspinner Rep Points:
Posted on August 18, 2009 at 3:24 am
i have received an offer from "Clear One Advantage" and i want to know if this company will do me more good than harm.

Karess Rep Points:
Posted on August 18, 2009 at 3:51 am
Clear One Advantage is not a member of the Better Business Bureau. I would take that as a bad sign. Membership with the BBB entails complying with quality standards in creating and maintaining a good working relationship with the business and the consumer. I may be making a hasty generalization here, but Spiderwebspinner I suggest you look elsewhere--it's better to be safe than sorry.

WonderGurl Rep Points:
Posted on August 18, 2009 at 4:06 am
Clear One Advantage are accredited members of the TASC, so that should at least count for something. It means they still comply with standards in the debt settlement industry...Just so you know their program also runs up to 40 months, which I believe is enough time for you to be able to complete your settlement amount...

CheetosLover Rep Points:
Posted on August 18, 2009 at 4:19 am
They've received three complaints in the past three years, dealing with contract issues, cust service issues. and refund issues; and all three of these complaints were resolved by the company.

CheetosLover Rep Points:
Posted on August 18, 2009 at 4:22 am
Sorry for the double post, but a thought just came to me. If a company such as Clear One Advantage is currently not a member of the BBB, would it also be possible that they are currently obtaining BBB membership at present, and are still undergoing the necessary processes for membership? Or would this be indicated on the company's BBB profile page?

Karess Rep Points:
Posted on August 24, 2009 at 12:00 am
From my understanding, it would be indicated that the company would be "Awaiting Accreditation," or something similar to that statement.Apparently, this doesn't appear on the BBB record for Clear One Advantage.

WonderGurl Rep Points:
Posted on August 24, 2009 at 2:33 am
In light of this, spiderwebspinner, what you can also do is drop by DestroyDebt.com and fill out a form there in order for you to receive a free consultation regarding your financial situation. The best of luck to you!

casey (Guest) Rep Points:
Posted on September 27, 2010 at 10:33 am
try to get a loan instead. it will kill your credit going thru this program. i ended up getting out of the progam and lost all my money except for 88.00.

Richard (Guest) Rep Points:
Posted on November 4, 2010 at 11:19 am
I graduated their program over a year ago but couldn't remember their name when looking for my girlfriend.  I will say they were great for me.  I had 6 cards and saved a little over 27k.  I couldn't use my credit while in the program but whats funny is as they were settling my cards those same creditors offered me more loans!  I couldn't believe it but they told me that's common.  My credit is over 700 now and I just got a good rate on a new/used car.  It required patience which i won't pretend i was great at but in the end it really helped me.  Just 1 person's opinion. 

esterlydsl Rep Points:
Posted on November 26, 2010 at 12:26 am
As going through the reviews from the forum members,I realized that the company is not BBB accredited. Thus, no question of thinking further about it.You might surf the net for the reliable debt attorney in your locality.
Page: 1 2