Get Started for a Free Consultation!

Debt Destroy

Is It Worth To Sell Used Things In Ebay???

cakelover Rep Points: 245
Posted on April 9, 2009 at 6:27 am
You have to make sure that the things you will sell would be of help to your buyers. Before selling something, put yourself in the shoes of the buyer, would you buy worthless stuff? Buyers most of the time look for value for their money.

moneymom1005 Rep Points: 85
Posted on April 9, 2009 at 6:39 am
That is a very good idea, I have sold a lot of my possessions to help with debt.

kiran8 Rep Points: 1,320
Posted on April 9, 2009 at 7:54 am
If you feel that the stuff you are selling is in good condition and will come in useful for others then you should go ahead and sell your things - i wish you all the best..

pkc3000 Rep Points: 170
Posted on April 9, 2009 at 10:14 am
Hellow friends it depends upon your product and the condition of the product which you are going to sell.

gabbana-9 Rep Points: 1,050
Posted on April 9, 2009 at 12:50 pm
hi, there, what do you want to sell ? ebay may charge high, why not sell it here? tell us what do you want to sell ? If I may need your items.

divinchris Rep Points: 555
Posted on April 9, 2009 at 12:56 pm
I have never used e-bay before to sell products.But my friends have told me that,it will be best to auction in e-bay and get products.Hope you make some good money.

suba Rep Points: 30
Posted on April 9, 2009 at 12:57 pm
It will be definitely helping you.  Though ebay is charging more the rate you are getting is also more than other ways.  Enjoy and be debt free.

meowthy Rep Points: 895
Posted on April 9, 2009 at 12:59 pm
i am not sure of this because i havent tried it yet but i think i am going to do it in a few days..im going to clear out my closet and make it as a business. :) I think its worth it and people do buy your stuffs if they are as good as new.

carrie09 Rep Points: 740
Posted on April 9, 2009 at 1:06 pm
I haven't sell anything in Ebay. But, my friend had gain some income through selling some of her things on Ebay. So, if you have the confidence, why not you give it a try. Good luck to you..

csramma Rep Points: 150
Posted on April 9, 2009 at 2:08 pm
Yes it's worth it if you have stuff that are in good condition
Page: 1 2